This message is a bit long due. You may wonder if you can call for our services or if we are closed until further notice. We are glad to confirm that we are still open for business, however, we need to clarify as to which services we can or cannot offer.
Workers in the information technology sector are considered as key workers. Saying that we want to apply the current guidance and principles in the best we can.
We still offer site visits, but we will:
- Wear a mask. We trained ourselves to wear our FFP3 respirators with the WHO and NHS guidance
- Wash our hands frequently including before and after each visit. We use sanitising gel until we are back to our facilities where we wash our hands with soap and water as per the NHS guidance (without the singing bit though, sorry)
- Keep the recommended distance of 2 meters between us and the customer(s). This means we may have to be in a different room if necessary
- Wear gloves. These are ESD safe gloves
- Favourise a collect/deliver service instead of fixing at the promises as long as the work allows it
- Ozonate or sanitise all our equipment and clothes as soon as we are back to our facilities
With these measures, we hope that you will feel safe and we will protect ourselves. We do not want to be a source of spread, being contaminated with the virus and spreading it around to our next customers.
Remote assistance favoured:
When you contact us, we will assess the issue. If the issue allows, we will remotely assist you with a Remote Assistance Control Software. We will be able to assist Laptops and PCs running Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10, Linux, MacBooks, iPads, iPhones, Android tablets and phones and Chromebooks. To ensure maximum security, we will let you know and agree with you that we will be using remote assistance. You will receive a request from IT Solutek. For your own security, please do not accept unsolicited remote assistance request.
Please be assured that we will do our best to limit the spread of the virus and we will take all the necessary precautions.
We will review this article depending on future government decisions.